WE REVEAL THE INVISIBLE
Our Engineers invent the future of vision technologies with the most advanced neuromorphic vision system in the world.
Inspired by the human vision and built on the foundations of neuromorphic engineering, PROPHESEE is the revolutionary system that gives metavision to machines, revealing what was invisible to them.
Our vision sensors, inspired by the functioning of the human retina, address the limitations of conventional vision sensors by enabling real time detection of the scene’s dynamic content and by acquiring only what is necessary. This is the event-based approach to vision.
We’re looking for unique talented people willing to keep pushing the limits everyday.
Care to change the world with us ?
Teams & Open Positions
Research & Development
C++ Software Engineer
As a C++ software engineer, your role will be to implement and optimize algorithms on multiple platforms (ARM, x86) in collaboration with computer vision scientists.
- Bring research algorithms to the real world
- Help build high quality, maintainable and reliable software
- Interact continuously with the computer vision specialists to make sure you conjointly design the best implementation possible
- Work on several projects simultaneously, some short-term, some long-term
- Work innovatively and creatively within the group with a focus on protecting innovation and IP through patent
Senior IC Test Engineer
- Define EWS and final test methodologies and protocols of IC vision sensor.
- Define appropriate lab equipment to ensure proper characterization in line with budget and resources.
- Take responsibility of hardware and software in view of automated IC test platform.
- Develop and/or follow up development test coordination for automatic testing.
- Characterize IC products for validation to ensure maximum test coverage and good quality.
Operations & Support
Manager of Finance and Corporate Affairs
- Execute forecast, planning, budgeting and analysis: define, analyse, follow-up KPIs on a regular basis, and anticipate risks and “what-if” scenarios. Work with team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Analysing company’s financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to the management and to the Board.
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Oversee contract bookkeeper
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions
- Lead treasury, tax, administration
- Managing relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow
- Lead Purchasing and Sales process
Business, Product & Digital
Director of Business Development US
- Responsible for the overall management of the strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities in Japan
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions
- Seeking opportunities for business development within the targeted segments: Industrial Automation, IoT, Automotive
- Building new relationships with new and existing clients in an attempt to starts the sales process and increase over time their spend
- Responsible for heading up customer expansion in new products/markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients
- Driving sales success across the organization
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new market
- Work towards sales and revenue goals as established in partnership with the CEO
- Over time build and lead a team in marketing and/or sales functions.
Located 74 avenue Faubourg Saint-Antoine, in “Le passage de l’innovation” within iBionext’s start-up studio, Paris – France.
A former woodworking workshop built in 1860, now home to 8 highly-innovative start-ups, all dedicated to inventing the future of vision technology, bio-technology, neuro sciences and more.