Prophesee Evaluation kit 3 enables fast, cost-efficient first hands-on evaluation of Prophesee’s Event-Based Vision. Available in two versions, featuring our 3.1 VGA sensor or Sony IMX636ES realized in collaboration between Sony and Prophesee.
Prophesee Evaluation kit 3 enables fast, cost-effective first hands-on evaluation of Prophesee’s Event-Based Metavision.
Available in two versions, featuring our 3.1 VGA sensor or Sony IMX636ES realized in collaboration between Sony and Prophesee.
Metavision® EVK3 – VGA/HD
Board level VGA or HD Metavision® Evaluation Kit, ideal for first hands-on, cost-efficient evaluation.
With Sony’s new IMX636ES, realized in collaboration between Sony and PROPHESEE.
- Cost effective
- USB 3.0 Micro-B connectivity
- Maximum system bandwidth: 1.6 Gbps
- Maximum system power 4.5W, powered via USB
- CS / S mount versions available
- Synchronization interface
- Free access to the most comprehensive Event-Based Vision software suite: Metavision Intelligence 2.3 onward
- Sony’s IMX636ES (HD – Engineering Sample), realized in collaboration between Sony and PROPHESEE
- Gen3.1 (VGA – Packaged sensor)
- Cost-effective option, for prototyping only: Gen4.1 (HD – Test Sample) co-developed with Sony Semiconductor Solutions
- 2H premium support
- Knowledge Center access (Technical app notes, advanced hardware manuals, Personal ticketing tool, Community Forum and more).
With Evaluation Kits purchases come complementary access to an advanced set of tools composed of a support portal, drivers, open-source platform, SDK, tutorials, reference data and much more.
We are sharing an advanced toolkit so you can start building your own vision.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE EVENT-BASED VISION SOFTWARE SUITE
95 algorithms, 67 code samples and 11 ready-to-use applications in total so you can either start your discovery or build your Event-Based Vision product.
With EVK purchase, get access to our privileged Knowledge Center, including over 110 articles, application notes, in-depth technology discovery material, step-by-step guides and initial support from our expert team.
OPEN SOURCE ARCHITECTURE
Metavision Intelligence Suite is based on an open source architecture, unlocking full interoperability between our software and hardware devices and enabling a fast-growing Event-Based community.