DISCOVER THE POWER OF METAVISION IN CONSUMER APPLICATIONS
Motion detection and analysis, AR/VR/XR, IoT, Wearables, Eye-Tracking, Inside-Out Tracking, Constellation Tracking, Intruder detection, Traffic data acquisition, Crowd management, People counting, Always-on visual input, Gesture Detection, Fall Detection, Simultaneous Localization And Mapping
Ultra fast eye tracking at 1kHz or more -> 10x improvement over state of the art eye-tracking setups
Low power consumption/processing for maximum autonomy and reduced discomfort from generated heat
- Non-verbal emotional communication
- Seamless navigation in menus
- Foveated rendering to unlock next-gen XR system performance (resolution – fps – autonomy)
4 Metavision® sensors facing the scene for ultra-accurate user location in space, without the need for base stations.
- High robustness to light conditions
- Ultra fast and smooth tracking 10kHz
- Hand tracking
- Environment reconstruction
- Passive / active configurations for SLAM / Visual odometry / Stereo / Structured light
Ultra-fast LED tracking
- High precision LED tracking
- Frequency analysis to filter out parasite flickering lights
- High-speed frequency detection (kHz) for high speed pose estimation
- Achieve smoother controler trajectories computing and access advanced predictions capabilities
TOUCH-FREE GESTURE CONTROL
Digital signage and displays are becoming increasingly more prevalent and engaging. One new development in this space is the ability to interact with digital content without touching a screen – completely touch-free. Ultraleap’s TouchFree solution, featuring Prophesee Metavision® technologies, enables users to interact with digital screens through natural hand interactions and offers a higher level of engagement without sacrificing productivity and throughput.
CROWD DETECTION AND TRACKING
TRAFFIC DATA ACQUISITION
Leveraging the Metavision® technology, Yun X developed an application that can accurately detect and identify a fall without compromising privacy.
Upon detecting a fall, an alert is immediately sent, enabling timely assistance.
THERE IS MORE…
Curious how Event-Based Vision can be applied in your field?
Our team of experts can provide access to additional libraries of privileged content
and help you find the application that fits your needs.